Review: Atmos Fit Elite

fitnessband
I recently purchased Atmos Fit Elite, been trying to google for some reviews about it before deciding to buy and I noticed that there are only a few articles on the internet about it, so I come up with writing an entry to share some insights and my experience with it.
fitnessband


I’ve seen the product first in pictures from the Facebook page of Kimstore and got curious. That time, I don’t have a wrist watch because my brother asked my previous watch and I gladly gave it to him, resulted in buying this one. Why not give it a try, I thought. The item looks decent and that aside from being a watch, it offers more features than a regular wrist watch since it’s a smart fitness band. I bought mine on Kimstore. At Php890.00 you already have a watch with a plus. A lot cheaper compared to other fitness band out there.

I received the item two days after I made my purchase online, fast and smooth transaction indeed, that’s Kimstore for you. BRAVO!

The packaging was elegant, with a magnetic flip cover and doesn’t look cheap at all. The smart fitness band is available in two colors, black and blue. The package includes the smart fitness band, clip charger and operations manual.
fitnessband

Been using it for quite some time now and so far I am satisfied. The battery last for more than 1 week. It has its own application, available for Android and iOS devices. Settings are on the application and will automatically sync via Bluetooth. Aside from displaying time, the fitness band features step counter, sleep analyzer, distance tracker and a heartbeat counter. The numbers it shows are quite dependable. It really does the job. Compared to its predecessor, Atmos Fit Elite offers more functionality and is rated IP67 which means it is completely dust proof and splash resistant. I already tried taking a shower with it and still functioning after.

The mobile app was decent enough and simple for non-techy users out there to understand. It can notify you on your notifications only when the Atmos Fit is paired via Bluetooth which is very much convenient when working out. Set alarm and notifications will notify you by vibration.
fitnessband Mobile Application


Pros
  • Lightweight
  • Unisex design
  • Rechargeable
  • Long battery life (at least 12 days)
  • Cheap, less than Php1000.00
  • Compatibility with both Android and iOS devices
  • Syncs in no time
  • Water splash resistant
  • Dust resistant
  • Alarm and notification function
  • It does the job

Cons
  • No always on display for clock
  • Screen is prone to figerprints
  • Configurable only via the official app

Post a Comment

0 Comments