Eye Catching Tank Tops

So here’s my recent venture. I am very much captivated whenever I see new post from JS Shop and Save Facebook page. They are offering different clothing apparels, perfumes and Quantum pendants but they are much well known for their eye-catching tank tops available in regular or low-cut form. They have a wide variety of designs for your everyday mood.


Regular cuts are available in different sizes while low-cuts comes in free size only. I also hesitated purchasing low-cuts since I am not very much sure if they will fit me well, but since all low-cuts designs are ridiculously good, I tried purchasing 2 low-cuts and 1 regular cut (size: Small).

I get an instant reply the moment I sent them private message (via Messenger) that I am interested with their products. I am accommodated by Sir Ves (one of their sales agent) and the transaction went smooth. Unfortunately, some of the designs I picked are already out-of-stock and since I cannot immediately reply to their inquiry of sending new designs for their checking if available, they bothered to call, which I think was good because it shows that they are passionate with their service. They send message from time-to-time regarding the progress of the transaction.

The next day, they already provided the tracking code (Shipped via LBC Express) and I received the items the day after that.
Items are in good condition. The quality was superb, very comfortable to wear and yes, the tank tops are digitally sublimated. Go grab yours 😊

How to order:
Send them a private message with the following information;
Item code or Screenshot of pic: ________
Name :________________
Complete Address:_____________
Contact No.___________________
All orders are subject for confirmation! Prior to payments.
Mode of Payment:
You can pay via LBC padala, Cebuana Lhuiller, Mlhuiller, Western Union, Palawan Express, BDO, or BPI.

For more inquires, please contact them directly through Facebook.
**here’s a link to their official FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/JSShop.Save.com.ph/** 









Here’s an update regarding their price changes due to the sudden increase of Dollar exchange.




Post a Comment

0 Comments